Saturday, February 13, 2010

Absense due to Flu

Sorry I haven't written or rather posted anything for a little while.  I managed getting really sick earlier this week.  This morning I thought I was doing a lot better - which is unquestionably true - but not as much better as I'd hoped.  My daughter and I ran off to a dress fitting this morning and by the time we were done, I was ready to call it quits.  Oh well.  At least I'm not bedridden like I was a couple of days ago.

Just as an interesting side note, I happened to catch this flu from my husband.  No sooner had I flew off to make wedding arrangements, than he became extremely ill.  The daughter who was still home with him started having emotional issues due to my absense as well.  Long story short, I want to give huge kudos to my husband for being such a trooper while I was gone.  Now that I've been through the illness, I don't know how he did it.  I just married an amazing man, plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment